lay all field

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
pilovip

hi, i like to lay all field in all the uk racing for one day for preset odds, my knowledge in excel is not so good, any help is very appreciated, thanks.
pd: is neccesary use the guardian or only with excel make the bets for all uk races?
mugsgame

Use the bookmaking tab;
There are 3 columns. Back -Lay -Manual
Tick the top box where it says manual, then adjust the odds to what you want. Once you get the hang of it you can use variations of this. I regularly use this with a combination of asking for the back price, taking the existing Lay price and a much lower manual bet price.
If you want to lay all the field at the same price (say 1.01) best use Manual bets tab. There is a comprehensive overview of this in the user manual and a video on the Betangel.tv you tube page.
Remember to use the "Keep Bets" tab to carry you bets into play
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I would use the manual bet tab. You can set the odds in there easily and then click 'Lay all'. You would need to do each race individually.

Or you could create a custom column to do this.

Or using Excel you could automate this all day long. There are probably a couple of examples in the forum that you could modify for your purposes.
pdupre1961

pilovip wrote:hi, i like to lay all field in all the uk racing for one day for preset odds, my knowledge in excel is not so good, any help is very appreciated, thanks.
pd: is neccesary use the guardian or only with excel make the bets for all uk races?
If you saw the YouTube video laying the field at 1.67 for GBP5.00 - I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.

Paul
mugsgame

pdupre1961 wrote:If you saw the YouTube video laying the field at 1.67 for GBP5.00 - I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.

Paul
The videos are to give to ideas about how you could go about making money.
You need to find your own "edge".

If anyone thinks you just subscribe to Bet Angel, turn it on and then count your money every evening you will be disappointed. It needs understanding and hard work. Stick with it and you will get there in the end
pdupre1961

Hi mugsgame,

Are you saying there is a way of laying the field and making money, because I would be interested.

I'm looking at laying the field the night before racing when the back odds are around 110%.

Paul

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”