Help needed please

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
Corine

Hiya everyone, I am useing the weeks trial of bet angel Pro and i have downloaded the sample spreadsheet which polls all the data prices etc into the spreadsheet from whatever particular event i am interested in. When i have imported an event into bet angel on the 1 click screen i like to use the 1 click B 5 prices so i can see a more broader range of prices. In the excel spreadsheet there is only 3 lots of prices displayed. Is there any way to view the 5 sets of prices in the excel spreadsheet the same as the 1 click B 5 prices. I am very new to this so please do not laugh pointing at me on your screens as i know it will be something very easy to you all but technical for me at the minute.
Thank you very much.

Corine
Euler

There are only three on the spreadsheet. The data from calls outside of these three come down at a slower rate so they are not shown on the spreadsheet. We have often had requests to put all information on the spreadsheet but this can cause performance issues, especially when you link more than one spreadsheet together.

You can write a spreadsheet to display the other prices, but it wouldn't have the market data like the volume of course.
Corine

Thanks for that Euler your help is greatly appreciated. I am looking at developing a strategy inplay on the uk horse races useing a spreadsheet to fire a bet into the market when a horse comes in at 1.01. I know this may seem lame as i am just learning. The WOM or the amount that has been matched on a horse to me does not matter to much, for example if say £200.000 has been matched on a particular horse then to me the vast majority of the money what has been matched is just from others trading locking in a profit etc .. and to me does not reflect the true value that can be had by backing it. Thanks again for your help euler and hopefully we will be millionaires soon.

Corine
Euler

This thread should make interesting reading for you: -

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6429&start=10
Corine

Thanks euler i have just had a quick glance through and looks very interesting and a little confusing. I am trying a strategy at the moment and its quite headbanging but enjoyable at the same time and although not making substantial amounts of money i am having a 100% strike rate up to now and which i will test on all the UK horse races tomorrow. I am currently up £9.43 after 4 races. I will let you know how i get on tomorrow and if my strategy works out i will let you know how i done it. Please dont laugh at me as, yes i am a newbie and as an Archangel you will have heard all this before.
Thank you very much again euler your help is very appreciated.

Corine
legendz

My advice is that ive never seen a strategy that is 100% and dont think there is, so plenty of testing 1st to make sure it works, 1 or 2 days is not enough. Also if over time it does work then good you will have found an edge so i would not compromise your edge by posting it , its hard enough to find edges let alone keep them.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”