Backing and laying to % of BSP

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
Vaardgrim

Hi,

Want to take the plunge and buy BetAngel properly so I can automate some strategies I've been toying with.

Before I buy it and realise I can't do what I wanted - is it possible to bet using BSP and % of BSP on spreadsheets?

Hypothetically, the idea is I would choose a few horses from some select races in the day- set the spreadsheet on guardian to BACK the horse at BSP and then lay (in-play) to a percentage (say 80% of BSP) in order to greenbook. Then (in theory) it would run the strategy unsupervised.

Would this be possible, or indeed simple? I am aware the spreadsheet tool is pretty powerful - but not sure if it can back to BSP, or receives info from the API about the BSP?

(Btw I know that trading in play is risky, and I also know that leaving betangel to trade with a dodgy spreadsheet is also risky.)
Euler

We are about to launch a new version which will allow you to put BSP on your spreadsheet. From there it should be fairly easy to do the calculations you need.
hgodden

Any chance you could add a Take SP All button to the ladder so that we didn't need to switch to the one click screen to select it? Cheers
Euler

Probably too late for this build but I'm sure it can be added.
hgodden

Thank you :)
Vaardgrim

Thanks for the replies - I eagerly await the update.
Vaardgrim

@Euler - Any update on this? When are you guys hoping to release?

Cheers,

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”