FormBot -Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
Eyesnack

Hi all I have been building a spreadsheet that links to BA and provides a form type book, that will eventually become some sort of automated spreadsheet.

Information provided includes

Trainer
Jockey
Form
Last Ran
DOB - number of times horses dobbed for those interested
Run Style Front / Mid / Behind etc..
etc...

The data is updated daily via FTP site ..

Screenshots Below

PM if you are interested in a copy

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
timevoyager

I've just joined the forum and found this post.

That looks a very neat and highly useful resource, Eyesnack. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'll be interested to see how it develops. I looked into dobbing a few years ago using PatternForm; I'll have to dig out my old papers and refresh.
timevoyager

I'd like a copy of your ss, but unfortunately I've just found out I can't send you a PM because I'm a complete newbie here and I don't have the privilege of sending PM's yet. :(
MemphisFlash

i would like a copy of the spreadsheet if that is ok. have you finished the development of it?
markjacks

Trying this on my end currently. I'm pretty much optimistic that this will work but let's see. I'll post a quick update once I have this tested on my end.
Redhead

PM Sent, I'd be interested in trying this out.

Many Thanks
Eyesnack

Hi All

I have quite a lot of interest in this but I have just changed jobs and don't have time to focus on this ATM. The good news is my job is home based so once I get settled into my workload I will continue to develop this project. I am a big Flat fan so hope to have this available again the Cheltenham week 2015. To everybody who has shown an interest I will pm you once it's available again( it's just the web scrapping section that is holding me up)

Regards
Steve
tony63

Hi. I'm also new to BA and am looking at spreadsheets. I'd be interested in your spreadsheet if it's available.

Thanks
maxtambu

Hi, is this formbot still available?
Thanks for you reply
cybernet69

Hi,

If its still available could I get a copy please.

Thanks,

Mark

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”