About betting strategy

emmaward

I never try to make my bet after game start, anyone of you try to bet after the match start? When is the latest time to make the last bet before game end???
rik

Yes betting in play is quite popular, everything but racing the majority of bets are placed after match start. You can bet right to the end but but its important to be be aware of time delays of your video feed, if you are watching on tv it can be more than 10 seconds
NickH

From a personal perspective I am currently not in the stage in which I feel comfortable with trading/betting in-play, but indeed there are a lot of people doing it with strategies that work for them. The main focus would be to ensure you develop a strategy and try to find out if it works for you.
marwen

A betting strategy (also referred to as betting system) may be a structured approach to gambling, within the plan to produce a profit. To achieve success , the system must change the house edge into a player advantage — which is impossible for pure games of probability with fixed odds, like a motion machine.
jimibt

marwen wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:41 pm
A betting strategy (also referred to as betting system) may be a structured approach to gambling, within the plan to produce a profit. To achieve success , the system must change the house edge into a player advantage — which is impossible for pure games of probability with fixed odds, like a motion machine.
indeed :D.
Derek27

marwen wrote:
There is a difference between a strategy and a system. Systems are generally constructed of precise instructions on when to open trades whereas strategies are a more flexible outlined approach.

I heard a Timeform pundit say, tell me you've got a system and I don't want to hear it, tell me you've got a method and I'm interested, even though it might be the same thing. :)
marwen

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:16 pm
marwen wrote:
There is a difference between a strategy and a system. Systems are generally constructed of precise instructions on when to open trades whereas strategies are a more flexible outlined approach.

I heard a Timeform pundit say, tell me you've got a system and I don't want to hear it, tell me you've got a method and I'm interested, even though it might be the same thing. :)

Hmm 8-)
marwen

jimibt wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:07 pm
marwen wrote:
indeed :D.

Return to “Australian”