Use BetAngel as Trading Simulator

betsman11

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to place the bets in Betangel practice mode and they get matched instantly rather than waiting for the bets to get matched depending on the market?

Some background:
I trade mainly on Tennis markets. For a given match I am in and out of match odds market multiple times. I cannot be efficient in my trades as I loose my edge by the time I call and place my inplay bets over phone. This is why I use a overseas exchange to VPN and place my bets inplay to gain the edge.
Since the overseas exchange interface is no where as good as Betangel platform, I would like to use the Betangel as my trade simulator. I place my bets on the overseas exchange and then I want to place the same bets on the Betangel practice mode to understand the ladder for profit and loss.

I did try this on Betangel practice mode but even in the practice mode the bets need to be matched on Betangel to show profit and loss.

Is there a way to place the bets in Betangel practice mode and they get matched instantly rather than waiting for the bets to get matched depending on the market?

Thanks.
Anbell

betsman11 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:03 am
Hi Everyone,

Some background:
I trade mainly on Tennis markets. For a given match I am in and out of match odds market multiple times. I cannot be efficient in my trades as I loose my edge by the time I call and place my inplay bets over phone. This is why I use a overseas exchange to VPN and place my bets inplay to gain the edge.
Since the overseas exchange interface is no where as good as Betangel platform, I would like to use the Betangel as my trade simulator. I place my bets on the overseas exchange and then I want to place the same bets on the Betangel practice mode to understand the ladder for profit and loss.

I did try this on Betangel practice mode but even in the practice mode the bets need to be matched on Betangel to show profit and loss.

Thanks.
BA in practice mode will do it immediately if you take the so-called "best price" but that doesn't seem to be what you're after.

It'd be easy to build something in excel that would show your net position if you entered the bet amount and price each time you had a bet.

Return to “Australian”