Possible terrorist in sydney

gazuty

Sadly looks like a terrorist incident.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-clear- ... 27824.html

My building is locked down, I am just over a block away.

If this person murders people in the lead up to Christmas then it will only harden the resolve of most other people.
Naffman

Very sorry to hear that Gaz, hope you're OK! I hope it leads to a good outcome but you just don't know with these scumbags.
steven1976

Just heard it on radio that 36people being held. Hope it gets resolved quickly.
Naffman

Very emotional to see those hostages escape, god knows what they must have gone through. Lets hope everyone else makes it out safe now.
gazuty

Was scary enough being a couple of blocks away. Had a birds eye view from up in my office. Allowed to go home at 4 pm. Can't imagine what it is like for the hostages. Terrible.

Freedom and liberty will prevail over those who would seek to control our lives, remove our freedoms and endeavour to force us to abandon our beliefs.
Euler

Thoughts with everybody in Sydney, I got caught up in the London attacks and missed one of the bombs by minutes. Was also locked down in a building for the day. Will keep an eye on things during the day.

Fingers crossed it has a decent resolution.
LeTiss

And people wonder why there's growing support across Europe for non-mainstream political parties?

Let's be honest, if all Muslims fucked off and went to live in Islamic countries, and all Westerners returned to the west......the world would be a safer place!
CaerMyrddin

My thoughts are with you guys, fingers crossed....
Euler

LeTiss 4pm wrote:And people wonder why there's growing support across Europe for non-mainstream political parties?

Let's be honest, if all Muslims fucked off and went to live in Islamic countries, and all Westerners returned to the west......the world would be a safer place!
About 15,000 people have taken part in a march against "Islamisation of the West" in the east German city of Dresden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30478321
CaerMyrddin

Very sensible topic, don't want to offend anyone, but let's face it. It's not like every Muslim is a danger by himself and I'm pretty sure most of them are peaceful gents, but there is a strong chance a country accepts a refugee from an Islamic country just to see his son radicalize and rebel against this country.

The absolute nonsense here is that some kids want for their lives what their parents were running away from, like sharia and stuff like that. It's insane.

Return to “Australian”