Automation Mistakes [Urgent Help needed]

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Akiee

First Of all, i am new to betangle. I was betting on Betfair website itself, but today I realized it would be great if I can bet on low odds like 1.2 while in play. So I found that betangle have the option to do automatic bet system and I started using it by creating a new rule. It worked for the first couple of races, but after that, it start shows problem

This was the rule I created.

Place Back bet at any selection. -> Fixed Odd 1.2 Fixed Price $25 -> Condition place bet if Back price less than 1.3

Problem what I faced

It placed the bet on 1.55 and another race it placed a bet on 2.55. it supposed to place bet below 1.3. I lost some money, and I am feeling wired, :cry:

please someone help me to make a good rule that is profitable and please let me know what was wrong with my rule.
Dallas

Nothing wrong with the rule its just betfair will always match at the best avaliable price when a bet reaches the market, its explained further starting in the final two posts on this page
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&start=90
ShaunWhite

Akiee wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 pm

It placed the bet on 1.55 and another race it placed a bet on 2.55. it supposed to place bet below 1.3.[/color] I lost some money, and I am feeling wired, :cry:
The price touched <1.3, you wanted to back it, and the automation got 2.55 for you. You should be laughing not crying. !!

I have some automation that placed a back bet at 1.51 and it got 112.09 for me. Happy days.
Akiee wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 pm
please let me know what was wrong with my rule.
I'll save you some time ...Simply backing anything under 1.3 will not make you a profit unless you are selective about the market and conditions.

If it was that easy someone faster would get all the money at 1.3 before we even noticed it was there.

Return to “Support”