Banking Transactions

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ljr

Hi, I have bet angel on a daily basis due to work commitments and on my banking history the payments come out under betangel.com. I’ve looked today and a company called Stripe are on my transactions for the same price. I’ve phoned the bank and they asked me to check are you using that company to take payments because they are the same details as of what the payments are for. Thanks
Euler

It should show as bet angel, but stripe is the processor we use. Not sure why that has changed.
ljr

Ok thanks for the quick reply. One payment was betangel and the other 3 were under stripe. I thought it was fraud as I’ve had my account hacked before and they test it with 99p first. Thank you.
Euler

Are only the most recent ones listed as stripe. If so there may have been a change somewhere that we can switch back so we don't get similar queries.
ljr

Euler wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 am
Are only the most recent ones listed as stripe. If so there may have been a change somewhere that we can switch back so we don't get similar queries.
Yes, Monday was betangel.com and yesterday there were 3 from Stripe.

Return to “Support”