Automation facebook page advert legit?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
sam741

The advert for the football system on the Automation Facebook page... is the page/ ad genuine? The ebay seller has the name ‘dlee…’ so it triggered warnings of that Jean Delesse scam. Probably completely obvious to most whether or not the automation page is genuine or not but I really have no idea. Thanks in advance
Dallas

I've seen a few people selling automation on ebay - I would avoid all of them and create your own. No matter what the page looks like nobody from Bet Angel sells automation or stratergies there or anywhere else.
sam741

Definitive answer, thanks Dallas. Maybe worthwhile making people aware that the ‘BetAngel Automation’ Facebook page is not a legitimate Bet Angel page. This may have already been drawn attention to, if so, apologies, I’m pretty new to the forums.
LeTiss

I would threaten legal action if I was Peter. Not only are they using his company name, they are even using the logo too. For anybody not 100% clued-up, that Facebook page would probably look official
Dabbla

Funnily enough this video came up after watching one of peters videos this morning.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvnL2 ... BpyGH0exew
This is the same person (Darren Lee) as the op posted about.
There's a ebay link and you can look up the feedback via this link.

I'll be honest i thought its was related to BA at first.
Dallas

Im certain Peter has contacted YT and FB in the past about this particular person using the BA logo, no doubt he'll chase it up when he see's this and gets the chance.

I remember a while back he had a link on his ebay pages to some sample automation files - guess where the link was pointing.... Yes straight to the shared files section of this forum.

I did once contact him for some extra info but as you can imagine he was incredibly vague about about the system - I was half tempeted to still buy just to see if he sold me one of my own files back :lol:
jimibt

lol -if you watch that video, he's not only in demo mode, he's using an account (betfair) with no funds in it (look at the volume column in guardian [0 volume across the board on all games]):
lol.PNG
what a joker...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shakespeare

Dallas wrote:I was half tempeted to still buy just to see if he sold me one of my own files back :lol:
Which would make you feel more hurt - that he was making lots of money out of stuff you give away for free, or that he was selling it for peanuts?! :lol:

Return to “Support”