Deleting of Watch List races

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
goodyflyer

Hi
The "Watch List"
Yesterday I set up my screen just how I like it with the Watch List displaying as well, as the races ended the display of each race was left in full on the watch list so I could see all the horses and any winnings or losses , after about half the racing day the display went to "Closed" and the race header was left but all the info had gone , any ideas ?
Cheers Peter G
Dallas

On the 'Watch' tab in guardian you can choose to sync markets with guardian. With this selected you need to remove markets from guardian to take them out the watch list, without sync selected you can delete markets from the watch list when no longer required.
goodyflyer

Hi
Thanks again for quick reply I am trying it now
Cheers Peter G
goodyflyer

HI
It seems to be working a treat.
I think the watch list is a brilliant piece of software , everything you need in a neat but fully comprehensive piece of kit.
Cheers again
Peter G
goodyflyer

HI
Been away a while, just started to use BA again, and once again I am having trouble keeping the "closed" races on the watch list . I tried the fix you gave me last time , but whether I tick or untick the "Sync with Guardians list of markets" as you advsd last time It don't seem to work . As I set up BA before I go out each day and I need to check the races of the day to see how I"ve done I can,t

Hope you can help again
I have version 1.47.0

Cheers Peter G
Dallas

goodyflyer wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 pm
As I set up BA before I go out each day and I need to check the races of the day to see how I"ve done I can,t

Hope you can help again
I have version 1.47.0

Cheers Peter G
They will only remain in the watch list for so long, you can still see the results in guardian details of how to do this are in this thread
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11349
goodyflyer

Cheers again for quick response , I will give it whirl tomoz
Cheers
Peter G

Return to “Support”