Any way to view more detailed information?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Trader_Tom

Does anyone know if there is a way to view the more detailed information more readily? Thing such as trainer/jockey etc? At present I have to hover over each individual silks image to get this info but it would be really helpful if it was possible to customise it so the info is just there on my screen.

At the moment I can't see a way of doing it but I was wondering if anyone more clever than me could figure it out.
Dallas

Thats the only way to view it, its done that way to avoid to much screen clutter
Trader_Tom

Would be nice to be able to view it more readily though, as an option at least. Might stick it in the suggestions. Thanks again Dallas
to75ne

you can display saddle cloth number, stall number, jockey, trainer, rf, proj sp, actual sp (ONCE OFF) in excel.c
Trader_Tom

to75ne wrote:you can display saddle cloth number, stall number, jockey, trainer, rf, proj sp, actual sp (ONCE OFF) in excel.c
How does that work? Sorry, I've not done much with excel haha. If you can point me in the right direction I'll figure the rest out =]
to75ne

best to read the user guide on this page. https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/exc ... 3D&mw=MzIw

once you have the saddle cloth number, stall number and so on displayed,its quite straight forward to then display them in a more convenient cell or sheet.
Trader_Tom

to75ne wrote:best to read the user guide on this page. https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/exc ... 3D&mw=MzIw

once you have the saddle cloth number, stall number and so on displayed,its quite straight forward to then display them in a more convenient cell or sheet.
Cheers! I'll have a look.

Return to “Support”