Advance chart question re: Volume figures

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ShaunWhite

I've got a couple of questions, maybe someone has the answers.

In the first attachment, you'll see a green volume spike of approx 52000 that isn't in the BF chart.
Is this just the sum of the trades up to when the chart started? It only appears when the market is first selected and gets scrolled off. The spike here is around 13:35, unusual for a race at 16:00

The second one probably doesn't have an answer....but do other people have their vol spikes (bottom green section) going down as well as up ? ? ? see the last attachment
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Bet Angel will collect data from the moment the market is added to it. If you add the markets to Guardian they will collect data immediately. So, for example, I load all my markets up first thing in the morning so the advanced charts span the entire day.

However, if you switch away from a market then return to it without Guardian refreshing in the background. Bet Angel would just look at the Delta between the current volume in the old volume and display that. So this will show as a spike.

Hope that explains it all!
ShaunWhite

Good, so my assumption was almost right, but you've explained why...I like that.
I love how your explainations often come with an Easter Egg.....Note to self: Start Guardian earlier in the day.

When you replied to me previous query this week about using AdvCharting to get round the problem of big spike on the BF png, I was wondering how to get a fuller AdvChart history. I was never sure if it was populated when markets were displayed on the ladder or when they were processed by Guardian. Now I know.
Many thx.

Now, how about those negative vols in the bottom attachment? :)
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:02 am
so the advanced charts span the entire day.
Hope that explains it all!
The horizonal scroll bar and zoom controls at the bottom of the advanced charts are always grey for me. As soon as the graph fills with new data the historical stats scroll off and are gone. Is this normal? Am I missing a setting?
mjmorris335

You have to select Market from the drop-down menu to the left of the selection. Or Ladder 1,2,3, etc.

Mike
ShaunWhite

Cheers Mike,
I'm not sure I'd have tried that. I wonder why it works on everything except 'mouse'.

I'm still losing the hisory that's scrolled off though, no amount of zooming out gets it back.
mjmorris335

I just scroll back and the data's all there from the moment I loaded the races into Guardian. I must admit I never noticed the + and - buttons until you mentioned zooming out!

Mike
ShaunWhite

That's odd, I can't scroll back. Thanks for having a look for me Mike.
ShaunWhite

SOLVED : Even though the markets were in Guardian it was on Restircted Refresh. I've now got a history that goes back hours.

Return to “Support”