Bets not cancelling when I green up

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Geordie

Sometimes I place multiple orders on the ladder out of the money.

When I green up, I thought that these orders would cancel as I have the "cancel a selections unmatched bets when closing a trade" ticked in settings.

But the orders don't cancel when I green up.

Is there something else that I need to set to cancel orders when I green up?

I'm using the latest version.

Cheers.
Dallas

It should when clicking the hedge figure towards the to right of the ladder screen
Geordie

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 am
It should when clicking the hedge figure towards the to right of the ladder screen
When I click on the green up figure on the ladder (left column), the orders are not cancelled.
Dallas

They only get cancelled when using the hedge figure or a green all keyboard short cut
Geordie

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:27 am
They only get cancelled when using the hedge figure or a green all keyboard short cut
Ok, cool, thanks for the explanation, Dallas, appreciate it.
Geordie

Geordie wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:11 am
When I click on the green up figure on the ladder (left column), the orders are not cancelled.
Dallas wrote:
Got caught out today greening up via the left column and an order was left on the ladder.

My fault for not checking, but is there any good reason why greening up via the left column doesn't cancel orders the same as greening up via the figure at the top of the screen or the keyboard shortcut?
Geordie

Geordie wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm
Geordie wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Got caught out today greening up via the left column and an order was left on the ladder.

My fault for not checking, but is there any good reason why greening up via the left column doesn't cancel orders the same as greening up via the figure at the top of the screen or the keyboard shortcut?
Bumping this question in case it was missed.
Geordie

Geordie wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:01 am
Geordie wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm
Geordie wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Bumping this question in case it was missed.
Bumping again. Can anyone answer this? BA? Dallas? All I'd like to know is is there a reason why orders don't cancel when greening up via the left column on the ladder?
Dallas

Not everyone may want them cancelling, ie people scalping may not want to lose established que positions.

Those that do can green up using the market green up figure or set a short cut key to do it, Personnally i dont even have the column enabled so not something i've thought that much about
Geordie

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:28 pm
Not everyone may want them cancelling, ie people scalping may not want to lose established que positions.
I thought that's what the option in settings was for - to say whether you wanted to cancel orders when greening or not.

Return to “Support”