More streaming weirdness

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
gazuty

See linked video - https://youtu.be/KfF3TMF3oeI

More streaming weirdness, this time on the US Masters.

Check out the difference in my P+L between streaming and non-streaming modes.

The non-streaming mode reflects the website and is the confirmed correct mode with BF.

On the streaming mode the issue (as far as I can guess at) is that it is not including the entire bet history on the market.
LinusP

Streaming doesn't give you any orders placed before it is activated, not sure how BA gets round that.
Euler

Y, this is an issue with the way Betfair split markets. Hadn't really thought about it on the golf but this is good point.
Euler

I just logged in and checked and mine seems correct? On Golf tournaments Betfair part settled at the cut, maybe that's what you are seeing?
gazuty

Euler wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:42 am
I just logged in and checked and mine seems correct? On Golf tournaments Betfair part settled at the cut, maybe that's what you are seeing?
No. That's not it, the part settled is fully included in both. If I load up the market with streaming turned on its wrong. If I load up the market with streaming turned off its right. Once its "right" if I turn streaming back on it stays "right". Odd, but no harm done (apart from the initial freak out moment).

Return to “Support”