Strange ladder

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Dallas

dmbusa wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:44 pm
Had the same happen yesterday with XM turned off will see how today goes after rebooting the router
If your using streaming try switching back to polling briefly and see if that clears it
dmbusa

Thanks for the fast reply Dallas, now a kind of dumb question how do I know if I am using streaming? (had Betangel for a while but not been active for sometime)
Dallas

dmbusa wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Thanks for the fast reply Dallas, now a kind of dumb question how do I know if I am using streaming? (had Betangel for a while but not been active for sometime)
It was only added in V1.46 so you will of needed to of downloaded a version new than that, even then its turned off by default, but if you look at the bottom right you'll either have the word 'Streaming' or a series of numbers if your using polling
dmbusa

Again thank you for the fast reply, I am on V1.49 but have a series of numbers in the bottom right so streaming is off as you said.
Dallas

dmbusa wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 pm
Again thank you for the fast reply, I am on V1.49 but have a series of numbers in the bottom right so streaming is off as you said.
No probs, so it rules that out Streaming as being a possible cause, so I'd just continue to eliminate the other suggestions that have put forward

Return to “Support”