Markets Going off early i practice mode?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Bladesmanstan

Hi Guys, i'm back after a prolonged bout of illness and desperate to carry on my path towards a semi pro trader.

But after using practice mode yesterday and this morning the markets seems to go off early. Yesterday the horses went off a few times before i heard Peter give me the warnings and today the Greyhounds are going off 1min before scheduled according to the listed times.

Is it just that i'm in practice mode? or could it be my system?
Any advice/help would be great.

Thanks
Dallas

Glad to hear your feeling better, Greyhounds often go off a few seconds earlier but not as early as a minute and horse races are always after post, Bet Angel uses your PC clock so check this is right and synced to a internet time server and that should do it
Bladesmanstan

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:22 pm
Glad to hear your feeling better, Greyhounds often go off a few seconds earlier but not as early as a minute and horse races are always after post, Bet Angel uses your PC clock so check this is right and synced to a internet time server and that should do it
Thanks Dallas,
BA Clock and my System clock are in sync, it's not really an issue at the min as only using Practice and will be for a good few weeks until i find my feet. Just re-testing my old bots and i have just adjusted the start and green up times for now. Be nice to get it sorted at some point though.
Dallas

Bladesmanstan wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:22 pm
Thanks Dallas,
BA Clock and my System clock are in sync, it's not really an issue at the min as only using Practice and will be for a good few weeks until i find my feet. Just re-testing my old bots and i have just adjusted the start and green up times for now. Be nice to get it sorted at some point though.
Is your system clock correct though?
When i said synced i meant is your PC clock synced to a internet time? (this is done by going into your windows clock settings)
If your PC clock is a minute or so behind then BA will also be behind so it will appear things go off early
ANGELS15

Hi I'm a newbie to Bet Angel but in my days as a punter I noticed Befair sometimes
suspended dog markets about 45 seconds before the off.
Bladesmanstan

@Dallas,

Thanks Ive sorted it, Was having a Dizzy Blonde moment! :D

Return to “Support”