Hotkey for switching markets in Guardian

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Trader_Tom

Does anyone know if there is a hot key that lets you cycle through markets in guardian? Just want to be able to select the next or previous market without double clicking on each one. I seem to remember doing this before but can't figure out how for the life of me!

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Tom
Trader_Tom

Guessing it's a no on that one then? Tried every key and can't seem to get it to work. Might have been a dream...
Dallas

Trader_Tom wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:33 am
Does anyone know if there is a hot key that lets you cycle through markets in guardian? Just want to be able to select the next or previous market without double clicking on each one. I seem to remember doing this before but can't figure out how for the life of me!

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Tom
If you use the 'quick picks' from the main market selection window and select a race/market from there you can then navigate to next and previous with CTRL+N and CTRL+P or you can can assign a shortcut cut key from the keyboard editor to do it.

It sounds like had most or all the days markets in guardian but then selected one via the method above so were then able to navigate back and forth with your keys
Trader_Tom

Brilliant. Thanks Dallas!

Return to “Support”