Dutching Error - COSTLY!

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
betingonly

Hi all,

Using Bet Angel this evening, I dutched my stake across six selections. Hit place bets in the dutching window and it only dutched 3!

Is there a reason for this? Is there a setting I should check or have I just been victim to an error of the software - which just cost me money. :oops:
Dallas

You'll need to post the log and matched bets for the market for anyone to advise.

Its a long standing popular part of the software that is used daily by a lot of people, so any software errors would of been spotted years ago and by a number of users.
betingonly

Hi,

The error from the log was:

The order cannot be processed as your betfair account does not have enough funds (or has exceeded its exposure limit)

I have one account which had £100 in it. Maybe £100 isn't enough, but I thought if you set the stake to £100 Bet Angel would do its magic?
Dallas

betingonly wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:49 pm
Hi,

The error from the log was:

The order cannot be processed as your betfair account does not have enough funds (or has exceeded its exposure limit)

I have one account which had £100 in it. Maybe £100 isn't enough, but I thought if you set the stake to £100 Bet Angel would do its magic?
That error message comes from Betfair so if you think you had enough funds to cover the bets you submitted will need to ask them why they rejected them.

Return to “Support”