Bet Angel v1.49.0 - Possible issues

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
dlbanks2015

I've been having the servant tool tip problem too. It becomes a nightmare after a while having to right click the servant to kill it. Happens every time you float over it. Also using windows10
AS Stop the tool tip on Servant Servant lol
Tuco

I'm running the latest and most up to date version of Windows 10 (v1709 and os build 16299.192) and am frequently having 'BetAngel has stopped working' crashes - this happened twice in a row just before posting this message - any thoughts?

I'm always most concerned that if this happens in-play it will be very expensive for me :(
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:43 am
I'm running the latest and most up to date version of Windows 10 (v1709 and os build 16299.192) and am frequently having 'BetAngel has stopped working' crashes - this happened twice in a row just before posting this message - any thoughts?

I'm always most concerned that if this happens in-play it will be very expensive for me :(
If its not something anyone else is experiencing It must be a local issue on your PC/Laptop

You could try creating a seperate windows profile just for trading then ensure you have disabled all other programs from auto starting that are not required when logging in with that profile.

Return to “Support”