At In-play selection

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
mickey

I'm using v1.23.3

Anyone else having the same problem. In the 'unmatched bets' area below the ladders I select 'at in-play' to 'keep' the bet when the market turns in play, submit change but the change is not made, the bet remains with 'cancel' next to it? Used to work, not sure when it stopped working though.
Dabbla

You may need to check what conection mode you are using.I dont think the non API modes allow you to Use keep bets ,Take SP.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

That is correct non API modes do not allow bet persistance.
mickey

Many thanks guys, works again - was on mode 1 instead of 0 - think I used mode 1 when BF was playing up and forgot to switch it back duh!! Actually, probably left it on 1 expecting BF to be playing up for those days that end in 'y' lol
toontoma

I am having a problem with Bet Persistence, It works ok on some markets and not with others.

eg. with football it works fine with Match Odds but will not change over in the Correct Score market

I am on connection mode O

Would appreciate any help, Thanks
toontoma

Should have indicated above that I am trying to change bet persistence from "cancel" to "keep" inplay
enzabella2009

on the correct score you cannot keep bets or select SP. that option is not available. I think is available on half time CS but, just double check to be sure.

Return to “Support”