Odds tracking and following smart money

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
rockiii000

I place a bet in the morning because I expect odds to drop. I want this bet to stay open, but I need a tool that will monitor the odds for this market. I need to know it the price changed a tick or two in the wrong direction. Is this acchiavable with betangel? Can I do this for 20+ markets?

I have tried checkbestodds and oddsportal's oddsalert, but it's useless, since the delay is too long. This needs to be fast enough to detect smart money and to notify me asap. After 10 minutes the "price movement" is practically over.
Euler

Automation can track positions and alert you if there is a change. The set up will be very specific to what you want to do: -

viewforum.php?f=43
ShaunWhite

Bear in mind that the markets are very thin early on, you might not be able to distinguish between 'smart money' and just 'money' especially if you're looking for just a tick or two movment in the wrong direction.
rockiii000

Actually, I am looking for a "dropping odds" service. And since I cannot find anything good, I need to build my own tool. So I want to monitor my selected markets and as soon as the price changes a bit I want to be notified, so that I can check the situation of the market.

Is this possible with betangel? Do I need to RTFM? :)
Dallas

rockiii000 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:17 pm
Actually, I am looking for a "dropping odds" service. And since I cannot find anything good, I need to build my own tool. So I want to monitor my selected markets and as soon as the price changes a bit I want to be notified, so that I can check the situation of the market.

Is this possible with betangel? Do I need to RTFM? :)
It can be done in Bet Angel, a few of the files Euler linked to above do it in some form or another

I actually have an example automation file i've been meaning to upload (just got parked due to servants for time being) but its called 'Oppose the morning tipster and is made to look for a drop in odds between 10am-noon (around the time tipsters post) then oppose that after the move.

Ill try upload ready for Saturday morning if its the type of thing your looking for

Return to “Support”