Betfair returned a 'Processed with errors" message

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
sa7med

Hello All,

Ive been getting the following errors in Guardian today, one of the first times I play in live mode. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be? So far the errors have appeared on two different markets and result when I place a GREEN command in excel:

An error occurred while Placing closure bet on The Artful Cobbler by Laying 1.02 at 7.2 [stage 3S]: The entire order has been rejected.

Warning: Betfair returned a 'Processed with errors' message while cancelling bets: The order has been processed, but errors have occurred.

Warning: Betfair returned a 'Processed with errors' message while cancelling bets: The order has been processed, but errors have occurred.

The last error resulted when I type GREEN in the command cell for a single runner, it then placed two green bets (one extra) and I had to green again at a loss to cover the extra bet.

The initial bets that I placed are: BACK OFFSET:2 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:500 BATCHES:5.
melvidge

I too got the same yesterday, on a few 'fill or kills' at the end of the events. The way I perceived it (and I'm sure someone in the know will correct me if otherwise) is that the data coming back through the API from BF, either failed before the signal for 'end of event' (event suspended) or was interrupted in some way.

It's not the first time I've seen this, but there was around three of four towards the end of yesterdays trading.

The last, according to my logs, for me at least, was: 'Ludlow 27th Nov - 15:50 3m Hcap Hrd' - when I had similar error messages, and no 'suspended' signal. So I can only assume, that any data comm's was simply terminated early by BF. :?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

sa7med wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:19 am
An error occurred while Placing closure bet on The Artful Cobbler by Laying 1.02 at 7.2 [stage 3S]: The entire order has been rejected.
As you were laying with a stake under the £2 minimum bet, Bet Angel would have had to use a multi-stage betting process. It looks like the betfair API failed to process one of the later stages of that process which would explain why you had two bets matched rather than the desired one.
melvidge wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:39 am
I too got the same yesterday, on a few 'fill or kills' at the end of the events. The way I perceived it (and I'm sure someone in the know will correct me if otherwise) is that the data coming back through the API from BF, either failed before the signal for 'end of event' (event suspended) or was interrupted in some way.
Without seeing the exact wording I can't be sure, but that can either be the fill or kill expiring once the event has suspended, or the bet that is trying to be cancelled being locked by betfair's matching engine because it is currently a candidate for matching against another bet. Bet Angel automatically retries in that situation, but sometimes when the API gives an 'unknown' response from the first call, it gives the same response from subsequent calls.
melvidge

Thank you for your prompt reply. :)
sa7med

I think I've figured it out. I had a clear status cell macro which I guess caused it to attempt to green a few times rapidly, maybe the api got a bit confused while receiving two orders before the greening order was processed?

Return to “Support”