Issue with volume in Gaurdian

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ZeroCounty

Hello,

I am trying to automate few rules in Football matches.
I want to use the rule Volume in the match is grater than xxx, but in all the matches the volume is zero in Gaurdian.
Can you please check the reason. I have attached an image too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

What was the volume on Betfair at that time?
I can't see the 'time updated' column on your image.
Dipstick

I know I might sound like an IT Help Desk (which I'm not) but i had a similar issue about 6 months ago, so I closed BA down and relaunched it and it worked. Doesn't identify the reason but at least fixed it
Euler

Zero volume often means your account isn't funded. Betfair don't display full information when this is the case.
LeTiss

When I joined BA, there wasn't even a volume column in Guardian. Possibly the greatest introduction BA have made with regards to identifying the best markets to trade
sionascaig

I get something similar as well (ever since I got a new PC & had to set up betangel from scratch again).. Live mode & practice mode seem to behave differently as well (at least for me) - so I'm assuming I've changed a setting somewhere. Basically the volume info etc all seems fine then at some point after market close all info is lost (including matched bets).

Checking the "export reports on market closure" box in the advanced automation tab seems to resolve the issue (at least if you have a linked excel spreadsheet)... But haven't gotten to the bottom of it, but think it might be related to restricted refresh. Maybe also check if you have set this and that the markets are refreshed for the "full" duration of the market?...
ZeroCounty

Sorry for the incomplete information, I was using the practice mode. The account is funded but has not made any bets yet as its a new account. Will try the solutions suggested, then i will get back. But i still believe that this is a bug which needs to be addressed.
Thank you guys for the reply, much appreciated.
ShaunWhite

It's probably not a bug, I guess it's more to do with the legal ramifications of data retention. Otherwise I'm sure BA won't just loose the volume info, as it loses all info, graphs, unmatched bets etc etc everything.

Return to “Support”