baf files

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
elofan0

my question is for those who use the basic version of betangel or use betdaq .. is a baf file editable in word or excel
.. i believe if you are running betangel pro and on betfair the baf files will load no trouble .
i maybe wrong but im just posting what i have experienced ... you cant fit a square peg in a round hole :)
elofan0

oops have i strayed in the wrong part of the forum :(
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:14 pm
my question is for those who use the basic version of betangel or use betdaq .. is a baf file editable in word or excel
.. i believe if you are running betangel pro and on betfair the baf files will load no trouble .
i maybe wrong but im just posting what i have experienced ... you cant fit a square peg in a round hole :)
a .baf file can only be used in the version of Bet Angel it was created in or above
they can be edited in notepad but unless you know exactly what you're doing I'd stick to editing in guardian - its far quicker and easier
Swimming999

The problem was that using betangel VPS I couldn’t download. When I open betangel on normal , I could do it then.
So my next question can i download the files from betangel VPS or not ???

Return to “Support”