Guardian - Save markets button

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
QuietShout

I can't work out what the save markets button in guardian does. I assumed that it would save the list of markets I have selected so that I could return to them after a reboot but that doesn't happen, so can anyone tell me what it actually does please?

I have searched the forum for 'Guardian save markets' & checked the user guide for an answer, found none, so thought I'd try here.

T.I.A Neil :D
Dallas

Thats what it does do, assuming your logging in from the same computer
QuietShout

Yes, I only use BA on one compy. I wonder why it doesn't work for me. Is anything supposed to happen when I click? Nothing happens, the button lights up on mouseover but nothing after a press. I've used BA for over a year, this function has never worked, been meaning to ask about it for months. I am using 1.49.0 which I believe is the latest v.

[EDIT] I should be more clear I suppose. I click save markets, when I restart, usually next day, all markets are gone,
Moniac

It might be worth looking for a file called markets.cfg. Check the date, Is it read only?

The file contents should look something like ...

Mine is in C:\Users\{username}\Application Data\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional

Deleting it might force it to be re-created?
QuietShout

Good idea, thanks. :D
Renamed the file, saved markets, new file was created. Can't turn off right now but will try later and let you know. Hopefully, it works and might be useful to others in future.
QuietShout

It worked. Thankyou very much. :D
Moniac

👍

Return to “Support”