display charts make PC crash

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
flipflop76

Hello,
Whenever I display any graph on BetAngel or Soccer Mystic, it crashes my PC (WinXP, Ati Radeno HD 3800 and 3400 graphic cards). Any idea where it come from ? I am not able to display any graph with Betangel...

Thanks
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hi,

We cannot replicate these issues at all but we would like to investigate further.

If anyone sees similar behaviour please send a message to support with the following information:
  • Version of Bet Angel
    Operating System
    Type and speed of CPU
    Model number of graphics card
    Detailed description of graphics problem. How hard are you driving Bet Angel (e.g. are market overview, guardian, or excel also running)?
    Is the issue limited to one Bet Angel screen? If it's the charting, is it limited to just the charting page or does it also occur on the enhanced ladder screen.
    Does undocking the screen make any difference (i.e. if one screen has a graphical problem and is undocked to remain visible, does that then affect the performance of other screens). If the general charting is causing a problem, does the advanced charting work ok?
Plus any other information you think may be relavant.

Please use the form here - http://www.betangel.com/support/

Return to “Support”