Greening up and Stops question

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
jcihekweme

I have a question regarding greening up. Can you green up at a price that's yet to be offered? Like for example if I have won my trade and I have so much profit on the selection I've been trading on, and I now wish to green-up, if I just click the green up button it will green up at the current price being offered but what if I want to make that little bit more profit and green up at the next price or the one lower, do I have to wait for it to hit that then press the green up button at exactly that moment? Or is there a way to 'order' it to green up should that level be hit? My other question is regarding the stop loss function. All I see at the top of bet angel is offset bet with stop which I am not sure I understand? Where can I find out more about the offset and stop and offset and green and all that stuff? When I was watching the videos on youtube I notice Peter puts a stop in a certain box and the box goes yellow? But I can't reproduce this myself? How is the stop placed so the box goes yellow? Thanks to anyone who responds. I'm trying to get the hang of it.
Dallas

You can green up at the current or reverse price
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14200

Or you can create a servant/automation file to green up at a profit or when the price trades above or below 'X' odds

By right-clicking a price you can set a manual stop loss (the cell will then turn yellow), this thread explains all the various stop-loss options
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11746
JTEDL

when using the ladder the green profit/red loss amounts are shown for each price, can just click the one you want and wait to get matched, as Dallas says right click to set a stop loss and will turn yellow

Return to “Support”