"historic relative odds condition"

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
eatyourgreens

hi all,
I have a question about using the "historic relative odds condition", could some one please advise me? thanx.

say, I want to place a lay bet using automation, but I only want to place it if the tick difference between the back and lay price is less than 5, ie. 1,2,3,4,5, tick difference between back and lay is acceptable.

I know this can be done using "Historic relative odds condition", :-

selection "a" lay price now
is equal to
selection "a" back price now
plus 5 ticks

my question is, does the difference have to be exactly 5 (and only 5)for the rule to fire? meaning that seperate rules and conditions would have to be used for tick differences of 1,2,3, and 4, ..........or can this be set to fire the rule if the tick difference is =< 5 using one rule and condition?

Hope that all makes sense!!

thanx for any help in advance,
have a nice day! :-)
dt888

You could try using selection a lay price now is less than selection a back price now plus 6 ticks

That should then be true for gaps of 1-5 but false if 6 and above
eatyourgreens

thanx for reply dt88,
.........and I think that was the answer I was looking for :-)

I thought it was possible to do it, but I couldnt figure out how.

I will admit that I also had to read "lay price now is less than back price now plus 6 tick" about 10 times before the penny finally dropped !!!!!!! I kept reading it thinking you got it wrong, .........how can the lay price be less than back price kept going through my head!.........then I saw the light P-)

thanx again

have a nice day! :-)

Return to “Support”