exit prices getting screwed up

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Wolf1877

I'm running 2 instances of Bet Angel. I had an issue happen today which also happened a day or two ago where the exit trade column (leftmost one on a ladder) was getting screwed up values in so I couldnt exit properly. I flipped over to the 2nd instance and it was fine there so I could exit properly for a small loss. Anyone else had this issue before? I ignored it the first time as a one off glitch but concerned now its happened more than once in a few days.

Image1.jpg
image2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Those screenshots are showing that you have greened up on the bottom ladder but have 'greening' disabled on the top
Or is that what you're referring to by ''screwed up' values

If not can you give some examples of what values you were seeing?
Wolf1877

Its the same ladder from 2 instances of Bet Angel for the same selection displayed after greening for an 80p loss. You can see by the market volumes being the identical for the same odds. I didnt have time for screen shots mid trade, these screenshots were taken after I greened and after the race finished but before the market was closed.

As I was trading the exit values were OK in instance 1 and then suddenly started showing completely unexpected exit values without any new bets being placed. So I switched to the same market in instance 2 and the values were showing OK and as I expected. So the ladders for the same market for the same account in different instances were showing different exit values. I'll see if I can demonstrate more clearly on another market as Instance 1 still seems erratic on some other markets.
Dallas

Just check the scales icon is uncrossed on both instances so that greening is enabled (perhaps you have a saved profile which you occasionally use which has greening disabled)?
Wolf1877

Yes you are spot on Dallas. Thanks.
I must have clicked disable greening by mistake when trying to click on global values. Disable greening is not a feature I ever use intentionally.
This thread can be closed as IDIOT USER ERROR - i.e. me.

Return to “Support”