Private Messages

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ba1000

How do these work?

If you have sent a private message it says it was sent but then sits in your outbox.

Does this mean it only moves onto being sent once the other person has opened it?

I have been sending / receiving these OK so I assume I am allowed to send them.

However I have several from yesterday just sitting in the outbox saying they were sent at a particular time.

Thanks
ba1000

Hi Admin,

My response to you is stuck in the que - perhaps if I remove all the messages from the que and start again that may fix it?
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

No I got it fine. I've just not opened it until now. It all seems to work ok.
ba1000

Thanks Admin.

However the others are still in the Outbox - should I just delete these and try again?
ba1000

Hi Admin,

I have removed my messages and sent a test one to the person. However I noticed the following at the page:

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last."

What is the limit of posts per day?

I have just sent you one and re-tried to send a test one to that person today - which is two.

Many thanks.
ba1000

Hi Admin

I understand how it works now - the messages rest in the Outbox until the person has read them.

I was thinking like MS Outlook where the messages go in the Outbox before they are actually sent. Once they are sent they then move onto the Sent Messages folder.

Thanks for the help.

Return to “Support”