Annoyed

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
guy333

I am bloody pissed off!

I purchased 3 days access and confirmed that I wanted one of those days to be used to extend my access today. Despite this I got a pop up saying that my credit had expired and I was about to lose access.

I quickly opened up my laptop and confirmed that I wanted my access to continue. Despite this Betangel closed and I lost all of my data for this afternoon. I especially came home from work early to analyse the data and now it is completely lost!!

What a waste of my time and money!
globi166

Sad news. However if losing 4£ and one day worth of data is a big problem maybe you should look into some different thing then trading.
guy333

Or perhaps my post may have alerted somebody to a problem that needs to be fixed so that other users don't suffer the same frustration.
Euler

To avoid any registration problems we completely re-wrote the entire registration and authentication server and client. This means if you validate your email Bet Angel will automatically look up and register any unused serial numbers so your service can continue without interruption. The only thing you need to do to ensure service is to validate your email and have a subscription term long enough to cover any period of usage.
guy333

How do I validate my email?
Dallas

guy333 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:41 pm
How do I validate my email?
If you install the latest version
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

The next time you register a serial number you will be prompted to validate your email, after that any future serial numbers can be auto-registered as Euler described above, the user guide link below also has further details
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ema ... ation.html

Return to “Support”