BA for Betdaq Blacklisted

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
christof21

Hi all,

Using the BA for Betdaq version using the out of the box settings. I have it on my server so it's open all day and running.

Noticed this morning that the guardian list has changed from showing the actual match name to just saying match odds and also when I go to refresh the list of markets nothing happens. All the markets just disappear.

When I look at the one-click screen as well I just get a message at the bottom saying I've been temporarily blacklisted :?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

it happened to me a few times but not understood fully why as it only comes up every now and again and being honest and im doing the same thing day in day out nothing different so maybe they get to a point where they cant handle the flow of data and it backlogs tripping error messages :)
Naffman

You probably haven't been placing any bets...
foxwood

All about refresh rate - check your refresh rate for Guardian - some answers here ...

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7695&p=86535&hilit=limits#p86535

Also take a look at the user manual for Guardian to understand the impact of refresh rate when you have lots of markets open and refreshing at the same time.
christof21

Thanks for the replies all.

@naffman I've got plenty of bets in place.

I think as the last few have mentioned it's likely a refresh rate in Guardian. It's still on the default refresh of 200 milliseconds at the moment which reading the thread should be fine. I'll adjust it to 1 second and see what happens though.
Naffman

200ms shouldn't be a problem, I would contact them that might be the best way
elofan0

i got that on betdaq cant understand why sometimes as ive done nothing different i just hope vpn not helping behind the scenes to cause misread signals .......... i do turn my refresh rate down between races to be on safe side ... :D

Return to “Support”