betangle pro

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
billposter

Hi i have a problem with bet angle yesterday i had to reset my windows 10 and having to reload everything again now i have lost all my settings for betangle pro also my automation is there a way i can get my origional version back with all my settings or doi have to start from scratch???? alsoon the desk top i cannot get into the forum with my e-mail and password having tried to reset it it says e-mail and user name not regonised any help would be welcome at the moment i can get on it with my lap top thank you
Dallas

Unless you had your Bet Angel files and settings backed up somewhere then they will be lost if you have reset/reinstalled windows

For your forum details from your laptop login into the forum and you will see your username which you can then click on to open your 'Control Panel', from there select
Profile > Edit account Settings

You will be able to see the email address you have registered to the forum username so should be able to reset the password

Did you not have Bet Angel installed on the laptop to?
Of so you could just copy the setting back over from there

Return to “Support”