One-Click sorting.

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
kqv91y

Hi
Anybody know if there is a way of increasing the refresh rate on the one-click screen, I like to use it for in play but often find the sort is erratic and I need to click the back column header to force a refresh of the order.
Thanks
Dallas

Have you got the main refresh rate set fast enough?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ref ... _odds.html
kqv91y

Yes I tried changing main refresh rate, makes no difference.
Dallas

kqv91y wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 am
Yes I tried changing main refresh rate, makes no difference.
I assume you've made sure the box next to it is ticked?

Clicking the back column header will sort in order of favouritism are you saying the prices update quickly as per your refresh rate but the order doesn't change in sync?
kqv91y

Yes the price updates fine and it does update the sort order but can be up to 5 or 6 seconds behind. I appreciate it all gets frantic towards the end of a race and it is maybe impossible to keep up. I was just wondering if there was a setting or a way of forcing the sort order. Frustrating when you see a horse near the bottom of the order and check price and see its actually the favourite, especially if you have layed it.
Dallas

kqv91y wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:14 am
Yes the price updates fine and it does update the sort order but can be up to 5 or 6 seconds behind. I appreciate it all gets frantic towards the end of a race and it is maybe impossible to keep up. I was just wondering if there was a setting or a way of forcing the sort order. Frustrating when you see a horse near the bottom of the order and check price and see its actually the favourite, especially if you have layed it.
It's strange that your prices are refreshing quickly but the sort order is not as both should run in tandem, you don't have your mouse pointer hovering over any of the prices, do you? if so this will stop the sorting so as to prevent you from misclicking the wrong selection
kqv91y

Thanks Dallas I think you have identified my problem as I do tend to hover mouse in the general area. You truly are a star.
Thanks

Return to “Support”