Payment - down?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Kafkaesque

I've tried to renew my subscribtion. Initially I got a response that fields were incorrect with the address. It looked like, it wouldn't accept the auto-fill, and after doing it manually it stopped asking for it. Instead it's saying my card is declined. Should be plenty of funds (double-checked internet banking even).

I went as far as going for a 24h sub for the 99p, which also declined the card.

Any known issues on your end at present?

The reminder to renew ended up in my spam which it hasn't done in the past, so I'm left with no subscription as of right now :(
Dallas

If you send a message to 'Billing, Payments' with the details someone will be able to look into it for you
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new
Euler

I can't see any error on the payment front at the moment.
Kafkaesque

Thanks both, I've sent a request through Dallas' link.

Popped out to the shops and card was working fine, so weird one.
eightbo

If you can't purchase anything else online, your bank have probably blocked outgoing [online] payments.
This usually happens when online transaction(s) from your account have been flagged as irregular.

If so, the physical card will still work in person as it's not been reported stolen (nor has irregular activity).
Either way, ring your bank.
Dallas

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:13 pm

The reminder to renew ended up in my spam which it hasn't done in the past, so I'm left with no subscription as of right now :(
It's strange if it's allowed them through before, it's worth checking your email client is set to allow messages from Betangel.com and if not add it to the list
ShaunWhite

I did some payments via my VPS browser the other day (or no special reason other than I did) and it's been a pain in the arse as my bank and PayPal flagged transactions from another country as being dodgy and I had to reset pin numbers etc. A pain but reassuring they check stuff like that.

Return to “Support”