Stop loss goes when i change market?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Human123

Probably an easy way around this...

If i place a trade with a tick offset and a stop loss in place the order appears at the bottom of bet angel.

however if i change market and come back then the lay order is there but the stop loss has vanished.

is there anyway to keep it there? as i was planning to leave trades over night....
chrishorne

Hi Human123
I think I'm right in saying, that if you load your markets into Guardian, then Betangel keeps track of all data and will keep your stop-loss in place, but you must remember to use the Guardian feature.
Hope that helps you.
Chris
Human123

Um what is guardian? :?
chrishorne

Hi Human123
Its Chris again.
The Guardian feature is a function of BA that remembers & stores any info you may have alrady put into a particular market. If you look to the top right hand of your screen when you open BA you will see 2 buttons, 1 with a capital G in a green circle & 1 with capital G with a plus sign along side it.Now when you have a race or event up on your screen you can save it along with all data by clicking the G+ box that will save everything you have done on that particular race/event, also keeps your stop-loss in place. You can also submit an event to Guardian when you select a market, go to file, select market & you can click on your chosen mafket & then at top right hand of market selection box you will notice that capital G again, click that for every market you wish to look at or trade on, I find it good practice to load all markets I may be interested in on the day into Guardian then whenever I go to a market, all data has been saved for me, ie graphing & current trades I may have in progress etc. If you have any more problems, let me know, I'll try help.
Chris
chrishorne

Human,
Chris again, forgot 2 say that the capital G on its own in green circle is where you retrieve your loaded markets
Human123

That is very very useful!

thanks for your help!

Return to “Support”