Market Selection Lists no Populating

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Tadz

I'm running Version 1.52.
My market selection lists, (both main screen and Guardian screen) are coming up blank. I've tried reinstalling the software but no joy.
Any ideas please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Is this still a problem for you?
Tadz

Hi Dallas,
Yes, afraid so. Just to clarify, it's only been happening the last couple of days. When I first downloaded v1.52 all was sound.
I can get horse racing and soccer via quick picks on Guardian screen, as a stop gap, but other markets aren't available at all.
Dallas

Tadz wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:23 am
I'm running Version 1.52.
My market selection lists, (both main screen and Guardian screen) are coming up blank. I've tried reinstalling the software but no joy.
Any ideas please?
Do you have any anti-virus/firewalls running?
If so try logging in with those disabled and check if the markets have downloaded then and visible in the tree then
DaVinche14

happens to me too, but only for UK horse racing.
Tadz

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:50 pm

If so try logging in with those disabled and check if the markets have downloaded then and visible in the tree then
I use Bitdefender A/V software. When I tried to disable it, a message says 'you can't do that' !!, or words to that effect. I've lodged a ticket with their support and they can look into it. But as I've had no problem in the past 2 years, I can't see it being a A/V problem

If it's not a direct problem with BetAngel, I wonder if it's a windows issue.
Dallas

Tadz wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:10 am
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:50 pm

I use Bitdefender A/V software. When I tried to disable it, a message says 'you can't do that' !!, or words to that effect. I've lodged a ticket with their support and they can look into it. But as I've had no problem in the past 2 years, I can't see it being a A/V problem

If it's not a direct problem with BetAngel, I wonder if it's a windows issue.
It could be a windows issue but I'd focus more on the anti-virus as that would seem the more likely to me.
Bitdefender is a bit notorious at causing issues so it might be worth checking to see if that has done any background updates in the recent weeks and if so perhaps try rolling it back to an earlier restore point if you can't disable it fully.
Tadz

Hi Dallas,
Looks like I've sorted it.
I performed a 'deep' uninstall of Bet Angel, and uploaded it from fresh, and it is now working.
Perhaps a bit too radical, bit like taking a sledgehammer to a nut, but it's worked, and I've got all the markets again.
Does good to have a clean out now and then.
Now to re-install my automation files.

Thanks for your help.

Return to “Support”