Heres one for you...

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
elway7uk

"Your betfair account is being accessed from a location where betting is restricted".

I live in Scotland!!!???? :evil:
wearthefoxhat

elway7uk wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:09 pm
"Your betfair account is being accessed from a location where betting is restricted".

Could be a Brexit issue... ;)
elway7uk

lol true - but betting is what gives approximately 83% of scots something to spend their dole money on between pints, so it cant be restricted or will lead to widerspread heroin use. Ive contacted betfair through their messenger service, but suprisingly there is a high volume of traffic at this time, so ill have to miss out on the days betting by the looks of it - just as my new trading plan goes live!!
Dallas

elway7uk wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Are you getting that as an error when logging in or have the sent you an email/message saying its been restricted due to accessing from a location BF is restricted in?
elway7uk

Thanks Dallas its all sorted now however.

I had to contact BT and do a factory reset of my hub - for some reason my broadband was conected through Paris! (completely bizarre and a new one to me). If this ever happens to you - speak to your ISP as betfair dont want to know. :D

Return to “Support”