Bet Angel lagging

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Stats101

I am having issues with Bet Angel lagging on markets where I have large quantity of matched bets. For example, I currently have over 1200 matched bets in a single market, and when trading this market in play, there is extreme lag, making it impossible to trade. I have no issues with lag at any other time - only when the number of matched bets starts exceeding approximately 500,

Can anyone advise on what causes this lag and whether there are any settings I can change to improve this?
Emmson

I know this phenomenon, in fact I had it today and that is why I returned to Bet Angel Professional .......I have probably 3000+ (guesstimate) manual trades on ashes 1st test and my trading software was creaking under the weight. The problem remained though it wasn't quite as bad. Is there a solution?
Euler

If you are throwing thousands of bets into the market, then Bet Angel will get slower (subject to your set-up) because it has to process and display all those bets.

You can help it by slowing down the refresh but you can also slow down the match bets refresh rate in the setting if you are polling rather than streaming. That should help Bet Angel process and display them better. Streaming will probably struggle a bit I would imagine.

Also switch on 'average odds' on the unmatched bet area of Bet Angel as is then doesn't have to display each individual bet. That should speed things up.
Stats101

Thanks for the help. Changing the refresh rates of the matched bets and switching to 'average odds' did the trick.

Return to “Support”