where do i find expiry date ?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Valda

Dumb question but where do I find my expiry date for BetAngel - must be getting close as the emails have started - do want to renew but not sure when i must do it by.
Cheers for any help.
sa7med

Valda wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 pm
Dumb question but where do I find my expiry date for BetAngel - must be getting close as the emails have started - do want to renew but not sure when i must do it by.
Cheers for any help.
You can buy a serial number in advance and use it whenever your subscription runs out. New subscription only starts when you input the new serial.
GRW

sa7med wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:31 pm
Valda wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 pm
Cheers for any help.
You can buy a serial number in advance and use it whenever your subscription runs out. New subscription only starts when you input the new serial.
if you buy a new serial number you can imput it now and it will seamlessly transfer when your current subscription runs out and wont kick in as soon as you imput it
Valda

Ah thanks guys - all clear now 👍

Return to “Support”