Guardian/Edit Rules/Stake

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
sphilipmyer

When you edit rules in Guardian in the Stake section there are quite a few options. The one I would like is 'fixed payout' but this is not an option. Wonder if anyone could suggest a workaround?
Dallas

The staking method 'By liability (back and lay) will do this for you
sphilipmyer

Thank you Dallas for taking the trouble to help me.

I have looked at the 'By Liability' option and it looks to me like if you say enter £10 for example, it will either Back a tenner or calculate your Lay stake to risk a tenner.

I am looking for something that could calculate whatever Stake is needed so that i win £10.

If I wrote a tiny spreadsheet to calculate my Stake size from the current Back odds do you think that Guardian could share the same sheet as it scrolls through all its markets?
Dallas

sphilipmyer wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:36 pm

I have looked at the 'By Liability' option and it looks to me like if you say enter £10 for example, it will either Back a tenner or calculate your Lay stake to risk a tenner.

I am looking for something that could calculate whatever Stake is needed so that i win £10.
That's what the By 'Liability (back & lay)' does, if your back bet rule uses a £10 stake (this is your target profit) if the rule then places a bet at odds of 6.0, Bet Angel will calculate the amount needed to realise that £10 target profit; at odds of 6.0 this would mean a back bet of £2.00 gets submitted to the market.
sphilipmyer

Thanks very much this works a treat

Return to “Support”