4 monitors or 1 large one ?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
evertonian

Hi. I need some advice as to what other pro traders think would be best. I'm considering either investing in a stand and 4 new monitors, or 1 large monitor where I can drag 4 windows from Bet Angel into.

Now unfortunatey I am not much of a technical bloke, so any information on this would be of assistance. What size large monitor would I need to be able to use 4 windows ( ladder, advanced charting, one click screen, market overview - need to see all windows clearly ) efficiently. Is it possible to use 1 large monitor ?

If I purchase 4 monitors how do I connect them ? Will they slow down my computer ? What monitors do others recommend ? Do I need to buy a graphics card ? Which graphics card is best etc etc etc !

As you see I really have no clue as to how to setup much on this.

Would be extremely grateful for support. I feel this is a post also that may help others hopefully.

Thanks in advance
Mug

Four will be no different from one monitor in terms of speed. With four however you can snap elements of the software to a specific screen. With one you will have to have them floating about. I prefer separate displays but others may not for their own reason.
DaveA2004

If you're not much of a tech head and depending on how enthusiastic you are, there are plenty of firms that will build a trading computer for you. Try a bit of web browsing. Won't be cheap though.

Return to “Support”