lay bottom

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
murdok

Hei

i would like to lay the fav 5 ticks above the "The low trade price of a selection" i already made the rule
but not trigger can someone tell me the error what is wrong ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diacritical Quark

murdok wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:08 pm
Hei

i would like to lay the fav 5 ticks above the "The low trade price of a selection" i already made the rule
but not trigger can someone tell me the error what is wrong ?
Try that now, tested on practice mode and fired twice.
Lay Swing Bottom V5.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
murdok

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:26 pm

Try that now, tested on practice mode and fired twice. Lay Swing Bottom V5.baf
I already saw what was my mistake and I will test and thank you
Diacritical Quark

:)
murdok

I changed the rule from 1 fav to 3 fav to see if it was more stable and more accurate and even so betangel continues to place my bets well above the stipulated price that was 5 tick above the bottom of "The Low Trader Price of a selection" I would like to know if anyone has any idea what is going on ?

some pics

Image Image
murdok

i need help i am not getting the rule to be precise i need to place a lay bet 5 ticks above the bottom "The Low Trader Price of a selection" sometimes it is accurate but other times it is not you can see from the pictures that you have above any idea for what it might be?

the file e iam testing its the above - Lay Swing Bottom V5
murdok

hei
I will continue the conversation here in order to open another topic is related to the same
After reading some topics here on the forum I found what I wanted, I took some ideas from other files and made one but after testing it I concluded that it doesn't trigger i was checking what the error could be and I didn't find can someone check the error ?

Return to “Support”