Wrong Betfair account details

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
markkirwan

Hi I hope someone can answer this,

I brought the software and was going to set it up to my betfair account that I was going to use just for trading BUT when I registered I forgot and entered the wrong username and password (this was to my account that I use for day to day betting).

Is there a way to delete the old username and enter the new trading account username & password?

I did send a support message and am still awaiting a reply but I'm an inpatient so and so.

Thanks
sa7med

markkirwan wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 pm
Hi I hope someone can answer this,

I brought the software and was going to set it up to my betfair account that I was going to use just for trading BUT when I registered I forgot and entered the wrong username and password (this was to my account that I use for day to day betting).

Is there a way to delete the old username and enter the new trading account username & password?

I did send a support message and am still awaiting a reply but I'm an inpatient so and so.

Thanks
Happened to me a while ago when betfair made me change my log in details. Was no problem at all betfair support changed it up for me. Just give them a day or two.
Dallas

You'll need to wait for BA support to change it over, its normally done within a few working hours of requesting
markkirwan

Support have sorted now guys.

Thank you to the support team as they sorted it within 12 hours and I did think because of bank holiday it would take days

Mark

Return to “Support”