Sorts odds in Guardian

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
steve19782009

Hi everyone, Is there a way to sort odds in Guardian.

I need to flick through US races and have the odds in order of fav at the top and outsider at the bottom. Is this possible. Any help would be appreciated.
jimibt

hi steve, have you tried clicking on the header (back or lay) on the grid?? try that and make sure to save the change by clicking on the little floppy disk icon

to revert back, simply click on the advanced charting header (1st column) and save again.
firlandsfarm

Hi, I would like to expand this one … is there any way to sort any series of values in Guardian Automation. Let's say you calculated a value for each runner, can you then ID the runner with the smallest value and the runner with the largest value? I'm thinking of something like … Compare value for Runner1 with Runner2 then compare the smaller or larger (RunnerX) with Runner3 and keep going until you compare RunnerX with RunnerN. A simplified Bubble Sort, I'm not interested in the in between values, just the smallest and largest.

Return to “Support”