Can you pay for Betangel from your betfair account?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
billywizz

Hello, I was just wondering whether you can pay for Betangel with the money in your betfair account?

Also does paying for Betangel require age confirmation like betfair does as i do not have a credit card and i will have to send off my driving license etc all over again which is very annoying and time consuming.

Many thanks Billy.
andyfuller

You can't pay with your Betfair account, Betfair and Bet Angel are two separate companies independently run. You would have to withdraw the money from Betfair and pay some other way e.g. Credit Card.

And, no you don't have to do any age verification to use Bet Angel, Betfair checks your age as you are betting with Betfair. All Bet Angel does is provide a way for you to interact with Betfair.

I would get in touch with Bet Angel directly if you need to figure out a way to pay for it other than the methods they already make available. I think I remember someone else asking something similar in the past so best to send them an email at [email protected]
billywizz

Can I pay by debit card? I am currently on the free trial but looking to upgrade to a monthly subscription.
TheTub

Return to “Support”