Help to create servant to back multiple horses in multiple races

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Pob

Please could anybody help me set up a Servant within guardian to back multiple horses in multiple prices if the price matches my request to win a specific amount? If somebody could help me achieve this i will happily provide a good drink. Thank you.
jamesg46

Pob wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:29 pm
Please could anybody help me set up a Servant within guardian to back multiple horses in multiple prices if the price matches my request to win a specific amount? If somebody could help me achieve this i will happily provide a good drink. Thank you.
You dont want a Servant, you want an Automation file that places bets based on a few simple rules... in all honesty, you dont want to be paying for anything like this & there is probably something similar already created within the shared files section of the forum, if not a few hours playing around with the files would probably give you sufficient knowledge in order to do it for yourself. If you do want to pay and somebody offers, this is obviously entirely up to you but for what it would take, 4 beers is probably enough.
jamesg46

Pob wrote:
Actually, whatever... PM me what you want and I'll see if I can create what you want for no beers.
Derek27

You can attach a photo of 4 beers in the PM.
Pob

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:47 pm
Pob wrote:
You dont want a Servant, you want an Automation file that places bets based on a few simple rules... in all honesty, you dont want to be paying for anything like this & there is probably something similar already created within the shared files section of the forum, if not a few hours playing around with the files would probably give you sufficient knowledge in order to do it for yourself. If you do want to pay and somebody offers, this is obviously entirely up to you but for what it would take, 4 beers is probably enough.
I have tried to make this function for ages but i am a laymen and it cost me 2 20/1 winners today so i am happy to be guided.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:53 pm
As someone who doesn't run automation I'm obviously not the best person for the job but I've tinkered enough to see if I can help, so probably in this situation a picture is probably the best form of payment! :D
Pob

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:34 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:53 pm
As someone who doesn't run automation I'm obviously not the best person for the job but I've tinkered enough to see if I can help, so probably in this situation a picture is probably the best form of payment! :D
I just need any help i can get to sort this out as i understand the power of Bet angel but no one is telling me what i need to know to set up what i believe is a simple guardian servant. Except i cannot figure it out.
ShaunWhite

If you say what you actually want someone will probably point you to a relevant example file and advice on how to change it. Just saying you want to back some horses in some races for some amount or other isn't giving much of a clue.

Return to “Support”