Bet Angel Basic Unable to Log In

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Rickets

Hi - Tried Bet Angel Basic a long time ago with no problems and wanted to have another play about with it but keep getting the following error message when trying to log in "Bet Angel authentication succesful, However unable to connect to Betfair using the supplied username and password"

I have tried e-mailing support but their not really coming up with any suggestions I havnt already tried so I thought I would look for suggestions here in case anyone has already solved this for themselves.

So, some more info,
I have the latest version of BABasic and have tried downloading it and re-installing it three times and also running the exe file straight from the download screen.

Tried installing for all users and also just one user, but didnt make a difference.

I have all the latest .NET updates installed.

No problems with my internet connection and can log in to the Betfair page through my browser no problem.

Tried through my router and also a 3G card.

I have double/triple checked I am entering my details correctly and am well aware that they are case sensitive.

I am not behind a proxy server and have also tried disabling Firewall etc.

Have also tried running msconfig and disabling all start up procedures. :?

Any suggestions welcome and thanks in advance.

Return to “Support”