Bet Angel Professional stops functioning

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

I have run two instances of BA loaded with Guardian football automations since around mid-day today. Everything was running fine until at least 8 pm this evening. So a good 8 hours of continuous running. However just returning to my pc at 23:45 I've noticed that one of the instances has frozen and needed to be terminated via task manager. I haven't been monitoring the action on this pc so I don't know exactly when the freeze occurred. What I can say is the last match that was loaded on the one-click screen was the Wycombe v Fleetwood match.

Notwithstanding this one freeze up, I've not been getting 8 hours of continuous running in recent days so I can say the situation has improved if not completely resolved.

Hope this helps.
Dabbla

This bug seems to be back.
BA seems to have stopped updating after being unsuspended at 12:32:47.
sus bug.PNG
I still have control over BA but all the prices have frozen. I can still place bets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Dabbla wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:26 pm
This bug seems to be back.
BA seems to have stopped updating after being unsuspended at 12:32:47.
sus bug.PNG
I still have control over BA but all the prices have frozen. I can still place bets.
Are you saying the price updates have frozen through out Bet Angel or just in Guardian?
I've not seen anyone report any API issues or seen any myself so far today. Maybe try switching between polling/streaming and see if that unsticks it, if not double check your connection

It won't be the same issue as reported earlier on this thread as that was due to a change at Betfair when they updated their bet rounding code and it was only appliacable to football markets when you had multiple markets from the same fixture and there was a VAR incident
Dabbla

It looked like all the markets that were in guardian froze. I looked at the 1430. The fav was showing at 8 but i got match via BA at 7.6, the price on BF.
It looks like BF unsuspended the 1230 at Newbury at 12:32:47 then all of guardian stop updating.
It would not have been a connection issue,I had 2 copies open the other one was fine. If it happens again I’ll try switching the connection.
chucknorris

im having similar issues. From another thread i posted:

"Im finding this a constant issue, automation will run on horse racing all day no issue then it will jsut stop working for like 6 races in a row or whatever, seems to only come back to working once i click the next race in my guardian list (which doesnt really help as its meant to be automated while im away from computer.)

Im well aware of how to set market switch time, restrict refresh and refresh interval, its not that. Anyone else have similar issues?"

Return to “Support”